In light of the provincial government’s relaxed COVID-19 restrictions, announced on May 26, 2020, we are re-opening to in-person services, effective June 6, 2021!
The following guidelines will be in place until further notice:
- All guests must enter through the northwest entrance and exit through the south
- The majority of areas in the building will remain closed to minimize sanitizing requirements.
- Masks must be worn inside the building at all times.
- Hand sanitizer is available for use inside the building.
- Individuals will be asked to provide their contact information when they enter the building for services. This will be kept confidential and only used for AHS contact tracing if necessary.
- Six feet of physical distance must be maintained between oneself and others.
- Physical distancing stickers on the floor and other signage will indicate the direction for traffic flow within the building.
- Public spaces will be sanitized between services.